Welcome! This online journal will share my news of new paintings and upcoming exhibits, tips and notes with friends, collectors and other artists. Please visit often and enjoy!

Copyright notice: Photos and artwork images herein are property of the artist; no reproductions allowed without written consent.

Coming soon to this page:

- Latest sketches

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time away from the brushes...

The first month of fatherhood and an intense work schedule have been keeping me away from the brushes most of the time these days. I have missed entering a show, have been away from the weekly plain air sessions, and have missed some exhibit openings... This does not mean I am totally removed from artistic activity though: I've submitted to two shows, have contributed an article to the October issue of the Colorado Watercolor Society newsletter, and managed to attend the society's monthly meeting this week. (The CWS website, by the way, has gone through a nice transformation the last few months, and is worth checking out, at www.coloradowatercolorsociety.org.) I am also taking the opportunity to review some of my older paintings and plan some new ones; hopefully the incubation period will yield good works soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment