Welcome! This online journal will share my news of new paintings and upcoming exhibits, tips and notes with friends, collectors and other artists. Please visit often and enjoy!

Copyright notice: Photos and artwork images herein are property of the artist; no reproductions allowed without written consent.

Coming soon to this page:

- Latest sketches

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Marcio & Miguel Lucas at the CWS State Show!

The Colorado Watercolor Society Annual State Watermedia Exhibit opening last night was a success, it attracted a lot of visitors and artists. I was a great opportunity to see a great variety of high quality paintings, chat with some of my fellow artists and with the juror Ratindra Das. I participated in my double role of proud artist and prouder dad! Here's Miguel Lucas at four and a half months, as he poses with me by my painting Boston Harbor. He is not entirely happy, as his first teeth are preparing to show...

No comments:

Post a Comment