Welcome! This online journal will share my news of new paintings and upcoming exhibits, tips and notes with friends, collectors and other artists. Please visit often and enjoy!

Copyright notice: Photos and artwork images herein are property of the artist; no reproductions allowed without written consent.

Coming soon to this page:

- Latest sketches

Monday, July 11, 2011

PPWS International Exhibit Opening Reception

The Pikes Peak Watercolor Society National Watermedia Exhibit reception on Friday was a very nice event, I met a lot of interesting people and some famous artists. The photo above shows me posing by my featured painting. I was in good company--my painting was hanging between those of Karen Standridge and Frank Lalumia, both of which received awards. Other well-known names in the exhibit included Bill James, Susan Hinton, and Elaine Daily-Birnbaum, among others. Juror John Salminen was present with his wife Kathy. My congratulations to the Pikes Peak Watercolor Society for organizing such a great quality exhibit.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Marcio for that great exhibition, between such a lot of artists!

    Regards.

    Enrique.

    ReplyDelete