Welcome! This online journal will share my news of new paintings and upcoming exhibits, tips and notes with friends, collectors and other artists. Please visit often and enjoy!

Copyright notice: Photos and artwork images herein are property of the artist; no reproductions allowed without written consent.

Coming soon to this page:

- Latest sketches

Monday, September 14, 2009

Award at the New Trends Exhibit! Invitation for Opening...

You are invited to the opening reception of the New Trends Show of the Colorado Watercolor Society in Denver, this Friday, September 18th, from 5 to 8 pm, at the Co-Art Gallery, 846 Santa Fe Drive, Denver.

I just got a call telling me I was awarded 2nd place in the exhibit with my painting "Parallel Lives," so now I am REALLY looking forward to the opening! If you can't make it on Friday, the show is open until September 27th, from 10am to 5pm (12-5 Sundays).

The painting was featured on an earlier post: http://marciosart.blogspot.com/2009/07/urban-scene-on-yupo-synthetic-paper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment