Welcome! This online journal will share my news of new paintings and upcoming exhibits, tips and notes with friends, collectors and other artists. Please visit often and enjoy!

Copyright notice: Photos and artwork images herein are property of the artist; no reproductions allowed without written consent.

Coming soon to this page:

- Latest sketches

Monday, September 7, 2009

Louisville National Fine Art Show Opening

The Louisville Show opening ceremony was very successful, with a full house, nice music and a great atmosphere.

Here's a photo of my wife Christina, me and our friend Marie and another of the moment when show juror Mark Silvers discussed my painting with me (photos courtesy of Marie Hanabusa).

Mark Silvers was extremely thoughtful and kind to offer to spend the evening talking to each of the participant artists about their pieces, giving them his critique and advice.
Thank you, Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment